Get a Free Estimate!
We provide free estimates, all we need is a rough counter sketch with dimensions indicating sink, appliances, and walls. The color/material of your choice, edge selection, and location of your project. Send it to us via email, text or visit our showroom.
Get a Quote
Call Us 24/7
In Just a Few Clicks
We send to our measure technician to your home to digitally measure your countertop, we use digital technology to measure accurately. Prior to measure day the following items need to be in place. After measuring we make sure with our customers that all the details are well explained and understood.
- All cabinets need to be installed and leveled in their final location.
- All appliances need to be in the location included the sinks and faucets.
- Farmhouse sink or apron front sinks must be set prior to your measure.
Once our digital template is created, we use a CNC machine to cut your custom countertop, then go through the fabrication process to add the finishing touches. We will contact you with the earliest date for installation.
Once the countertop has been completely fabricated, our experienced installation team will bring the custom-made countertop to the project site, unload the pieces, and begin the installation process. Natural stone and Engineered stone/quartz are heavy please keep a clear path to the installation area. We do our best to make sure you love your new countertop.
- If you have an existing countertop, it is the customer’s responsibility to have these removed prior to installation.
- We are not responsible for the disposal of any countertops removed by the customer.
- All plumbing, gas, or electrical connections need to be disconnected a day before installation.